|Born||April 23, 1987|
|Education||Business Administration, Spanish|
|Alma mater||Bethel College (Indiana)|
|Subject||Entrepreneurship, Travel, Fitness|
|Notable works||Impossible: The Manifesto|
Joel Runyon is an American blogger and author. He is the founder of Impossible X and blogger at IMPOSSIBLE. He is also the founder of Paleo Meal Plans LLC.
Impossible X LLC
Runyon founded Impossible Ventures in 2012 and has developed multiple brands under the Impossible umbrella. In 2016, he later renamed the company to Impossible X LLC.
He also developed a blog, Impossible, with a focus on mental toughness and fitness. He has interviewed elite athletes like Kyle Maynard, David Goggins, and Bobby Maximus. on his podcast Impossible Podcast.
Some of the branded sites and services within IMPOSSIBLE include:
- Impossible HQ
- Impossible X
- Impossible Podcast
- Impossible Fitness
- Impossible Nutrition
- Impossible Gear
- Impossible TV
Ultimate Meal Plans LLC
After seeing success in the fitness space, Runyon also launched several websites and apps based on the paleo diet. In 2016, Runyon spun these apps & websites out into a new business named Paleo Meal Plans LLC in order to deliver meal plans, and other digital products in the paleo nutrition space.. As of July 2019, the business was renamed to "Ultimate Meal Plans" and expanded to offer products in the keto, banting, and AIP diet space as well.
In 2011, Runyon released an ebook entitled Impossible: The Manifesto.
He has also written two fitness guides: Impossible TRI (defunct) and Impossible Abs.
Runyon has raised over $266,000 total through Impossible.org, the philanthropic branch of Impossible X.
As of February 5, 2017, he has raised over $123,000 and finished five races.
- "Impossible X". angel.co. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "Joel Runyon". joelrunyon.com. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "Watch "Cold Shower Therapy: Joel Runyon at TEDxLUC" Video at TEDxTalks". TEDxTalks. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "Joel Runyon". Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "Joel Runyon - Virgin.com". Virgin.com. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "mindbodygreen". mindbodygreen. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "Living the Impossible | Bethel College Magazine". www.bethelcollege.edu. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "Impossible Ventures - Android Apps on Google Play". play.google.com. Archived from the original on 2016-05-13. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "Impossible Ventures LLC Apps on the App Store". iTunes. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "Impossible Radio with Joel Runyon by Joel Runyon on iTunes". iTunes. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "Impossible Gear". Impossible X™. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "Apply for a Trademark. Search a Trademark". trademarkia.com. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "Impossible: The Manifesto / Impossible". Impossible. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "We're Building A School In Guatemala ≠ Impossible / Impossible". Impossible. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "We Built A School (And I Have Proof!) / Impossible". Impossible. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- Braun, Adam (2014). The Promise of A Pencil. Scribner. ISBN 1476730628.
- "Impossible.org | Helping others do the impossible". Impossible.org | Helping others do the impossible. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "This Man Is Running 7 Ultramarathons to Build 7 Schools for Underserved Kids - RYOT News". RYOT News. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "The Inside Lane: Inspired By The Impossible | Competitor.com". Competitor.com. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "777 Project – 7 Ultras / 7 Continents / 7 Schools / ≠IMPOSSIBLE≠". The 777 Project. Retrieved 2016-01-11.
- "777 Project – 7 Ultras / 7 Continents / 7 Schools / ≠IMPOSSIBLE≠". The 777 Project. Retrieved 2016-12-24.
- "777 Project - Joel Runyon's fundraising page for Pencils of Promise". Classy.org. Retrieved 2017-09-06.
- "Meet the Man Who Ran 7 Ultras on 7 Continents to Raise Money for 7 Schools". Runner's World. 2017-06-26. Retrieved 2017-09-06.
- "Meet the Man Who's Just Run an Ultra Marathon on All Seven Continents". Sports. Retrieved 2017-09-06.
- "Joel Runyon Results at Athlinks.com". athlinks.com. Retrieved 2017-02-05.
- "World Marathon Challenge". World Marathon Challenge. Retrieved 2017-02-17.
- "7 Ultras Club". 7 Ultras Club. Retrieved 2017-09-06.