From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Joes, looking east on U.S. Route 36.
|Elevation||4,272 ft (1,302 m)|
|Time zone||MST (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||0204816|
Joes is located at(39.655928,-102.674961).
- Outline of Colorado
- State of Colorado
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Colorado Trend Report 2: State and Complete Places (Sub-state 2010 Census Data). Missouri Census Data Center. Accessed 2011-02-25.
- "Post offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 28 June 2016.
- Dawson, John Frank. Place names in Colorado: why 700 communities were so named, 150 of Spanish or Indian origin. Denver, CO: The J. Frank Dawson Publishing Co. p. 28. Archived from the original on 2016-11-08.
- Propst, Nell B. (1988). The Boys From Joes: A Colorado Basketball Legend. Boulder, CO: Pruett Publishing. ISBN 0-87108-932-7