||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
October 2, 1968 |
|Occupation||Actor, voice actor|
Joey Slotnick (born October 2, 1968) is an American film actor and voice actor.
Life and career
Slotnick was born in Chicago, Illinois.
His film roles include computer industry pioneer Steve Wozniak in the film Pirates of Silicon Valley, and a part in the 1996 blockbuster Twister. In 2011 he completed the suspense film Elevator, in which he plays one of several people trapped in a New York elevator with an evil presence. Additionally, he was on the cast of the television shows Boston Public in 2000-2001, The Single Guy from 1995–1997, and Nip/Tuck from 2003-2006.
In 2009, Slotnick played Groucho Marx's role of Captain Jeffrey Spaulding in The Goodman Theatre's production of Animal Crackers. The performance was nominated for a Joseph Jefferson Award for best actor.
- A League of Their Own (1992)
- The Single Guy (1995–1997) TV Series
- Twister (1996)
- Dinner and Driving (1997)
- Since You've Been Gone (1998)
- Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999)
- Blast from the Past (1999)
- Hollow Man (2000)
- Boston Public (2000–2001) TV Series
- Nip/Tuck (2003–2006) TV Series
- Brief Interviews with Hideous Men (2008)
- Beverly Hills, 90210
- Boston Legal
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- The Nanny
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Family Guy (voice)
- Law and Order SVU
- Pushing Daisies
- Ghost Whisperer
- The Office
- Too Big to Fail
- Elevator (2012)
- Psych (2013) TV series
- The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)