|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|• Body||Nagar Palika|
|Elevation||67 m (220 ft)|
|• Main||Maithili, Nepali & Hindi|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Araria|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Forbesganj|
Jogbani is a town, a notified area and a railway station in Araria District of Bihar state, India. It lies on the Indo-Nepal border with Morang District, Koshi Zone and is a gateway to Biratnagar city. There is a customs checkpoint for goods at the border. Indian and Nepalese nationals cross without restrictions.
Jogbani is served by two railway lines: one Broad Gauge line branches from Katihar railway junction via Purnia in the south and the other line from Saharsa from the west via Forbesganj (see Barauni-Katihar section). Seemanchal Express train connects Jogbani to Anand Vihar (Delhi) and the Kolkata-Jogbani Express train connects it to Kolkata.
Jogbani is connected to the rest of India by an all-weather metalled highway, National Highway 57A, which links Jogbani to Forbesganj, located 15 km (9.3 mi) away.
Jogbani ICP Project
- The total project cost for Jogbani ICP is Rs. 82.49 crore.
- DPR and DER has been completed and approved by ESC.
- Land has been acquired and handed over to SSB.
- NIT has been issued on 12.03.2010 and the bids were opened on 19.04.2010. The work has been awarded to successful bidder.
List of Bank in Jogbani
- State Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- UCO Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Uttar Gramin Bank
- Here is no branch of HDFC, ICICI, Axis, CITIBANK.
List of Bank's ATM
- SBI ATM
- Punjab National Bank ATMbank
- central bank atm in bank
List of Schools in Jogbani
- Mala Memorial English School
- Adarsh Shiksha Niketan
- DNP School
- Sarswati Vidhya Mandir
- High School Jogbani
- Rajkiya Madhya Vidhyalaya Jogbani
- Balika High School
- Saint Francisco English Boarding School
- Zenith Public School
|This article related to a location in Bihar is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|