The Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College abbreviated to JCCLC is a Government Sponsored Law College in south Kolkata offering degree courses in law. It is affiliated with the University of Calcutta.
- Hon’ble Justice Bhaskar Bhattacharya Former Chief Justice of Gujarat High Court.
- Hon’ble Justice Pranab Kumar Chatterjee, Former acting Chief Justice of Calcutta High Court & Chairman, West Bengal Law Commission.
- Hon’ble Justice Jayanta Kumar Biswas, Former Judge of Calcutta High Court.
- Hon’ble Justice Jyotirmoy Bhattacharya, Judge of Calcutta High Court.
- Hon’ble Justice Ashok Kumar Dasadhikary, Former Judge of Calcutta High Court.
- Hon'ble Justice Mir Dara Sheko, Judge of Calcutta High Court.
- Mamata Banerjee, Chief Minister of West Bengal
- Saugata Roy, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha).
- Partha Chatterjee, Minister-in-Charge, Department of Higher Education, Parliamentary Affairs and School Education Department, West Bengal.
- Moloy Ghatak, Minister-in-Charge, Department of Law, Judicial Affairs, Labour and E.S.I., Government of West Bengal
- Sovan Chatterjee, Mayor of Kolkata and Minister-in-Charge, Department of Housing, Environment, Fire & Emergency Services, Government of West Bengal
- Firhad Hakim, Minister for Municipal Affairs & Urban Development, Government of West Bengal