From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He obtained his education in Uppsala, and later practiced medicine in the communities of Lycksele and Örnsköldsvik. With Fredrik Nylander (1820-1880), he conducted botanical investigations in Lapland, Finland and Karelia.
- Dispositio muscorum in Scandinavia : hucusque cognitorum, 1842.
- Symbolae ad Bryologiam Scandinavicam, 1844.
- Primae lineae muscorum cognoscendorum, 1876.
- JSTOR Global Plants Ångström, Johan (1813-1879)
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen - A (biographical information)
- eFlora Aongstroemia Bruch & Schimper, Bryol. Europ. 1: 171. 1846.
- IPNI List of plants described and co-described by Ångström.
- WorldCat Identities Most widely held works by Johan Angstrom
- "Author Query for 'Ångstr.'". International Plant Names Index.