Wiland with Malmö FF in 2015
|Full name||Johan Wiland|
|Date of birth||24 January 1981|
|Place of birth||Borås, Sweden|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 June 2017.
Wiland started playing first team football as a 16-year-old in lower league Rydboholms SK, and was brought to IF Elfsborg in 1997. He made his debut for Elfsborg in an away game against Halmstad BK on 4 May 2000, and was denied the clean sheet from a 91st-minute penalty kick. The club's best season came in 2006 when they won the 2006 Allsvenskan. During that season Wiland started in all 26 matches, conceded 19 goals (least in the league) and kept 12 clean sheets.
He signed for F.C. Copenhagen in 2009, where he quickly established himself as the first choice goalkeeper. In 2010, Wiland won a number of honours including Goalkeeper of the Year in Denmark as well as being named in the 2010–11 UEFA Champions League"Team of the week". In 2011-12 season, he recorded the second most clean sheets in the 2011–12 Danish Superliga. On top of that, Wiland also won the F.C. Copenhagen Player of the Year award. In 2014, Wiland lost his place in the first team of F.C. Copenhagen, following the signing of Stephan Andersen.
- Swedish Goalkeeper of the Year: 2008, 2010
- Goalkeeper of the Year in Denmark: 2010, 2011
- F.C. Copenhagen Players of the Year: 2012
- "Johan Wiland". svenskfotboll.se (in Swedish). Swedish Football Association. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- "Johan Wiland UEFA Profile". uefa.com.
- "UEFA Team of the week". uefa.com. Archived from the original on 31 October 2010.
- "Danish Superliga 2011/12 stats". soccerstats.com.
- "Johan Wiland: "Ska göra allt för att lyckas"". Expressen.
- UEFA Euro 2008: Sweden Squad Euro 2008 Info. Retrieved 6 February 2010.
|F.C. Copenhagen Player of the Year