Johan Wissman in 2009
2 November 1982|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lb)|
|Event(s)||100 metres, 200 metres, 400 metres|
|Achievements and titles|
100m: 10.44 s (2002)
At the 2010 European Athletics Championships he focused on the 200 m, after being marred by injuries for most of the season. Wissman made it to the semifinals, where he was 0.02 seconds from a spot in the final.
- 100 m - 10.44 s (2002)
- 200 m - 20.30 s (national record for Sweden) (2007)
- 400 m - 44.56 s (national record for Sweden) (2007)
- 400 m, indoor - 45.89 (2009)
- Johan Wissman profile at IAAF
- Wissman efter ännu en bragdinsats - Retrieved from Expressen
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Johan Wissman". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2012-10-26.
|This biographical article relating to Swedish athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|