Johann Georg Fischer (painter)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Munich. Gallery. Christ carrying the Cross and The Apprehension of Christ
- Nuremberg. Landauer-Brüderhaus. The Apostles John, Peter, Mark, and Paul; after Albrecht Dürer.
- Nuremberg. Moritz-Chapel. Ecce Homo (supposed to be him, but by some attributed to Albrecht Dürer).
- Pommersfelden. Gallery. The Trinity; after Albrecht Dürer.
- This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain: Bryan, Michael (1886). "Fischer, Johann Georg". In Graves, Robert Edmund. Bryan's Dictionary of Painters and Engravers (A–K). I (3rd ed.). London: George Bell & Sons.
|This article about a German painter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|