Johann Otto Boeckeler
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Johann Otto Boeckeler (12 August 1803 – 5 March 1899) was a German apothecary-botanist of Oldenburg. He specialized in the plant family Cyperaceae (sedges), of which, he was the binomial authority of many species.
- Botanik; edited with Paul Friedrich August Ascherson and others (1879), part of Karl Klaus von der Decken's "Reisen in Ost-Afrika", etc. Bd. 3. Abt. 3.
- Die Cyperaceen des Königlichen Herbariums zu Berlin, Linnaea; Vol. XXXV - XLI, (1900) - Cyperaceae of the Royal Herbariums of Berlin.
- A California Flora: And Supplement, Volumes 1-2 by Philip Alexander Munz
- IPNI List of plants described and co-described by Boeckeler.
- The Eponym Dictionary of Southern African Plants Plant Names A-B
- The Plant List Bulbostylis boeckeleriana (Schweinf.) Beetle
- WorldCat Title Botanik. Bearbeitet von P. Ascherson, O. Böcheler, etc.
- WorldCat Identities (publications)
- IPNI. Boeckeler.