A freelance celebrity interviewer for such publications as Vanity Fair, GQ, Chatelaine and Toronto Life, she is also the film columnist for The Globe and Mail, and hosted TVOntario's weekly Saturday Night at the Movies for two seasons. She has also been a regular television columnist for the Toronto Star and the StarMetro chain. Schneller has lived in Toronto since 1994 with her husband, Canadian journalist Ian Brown, and their two children, Hayley and Walker.
- "CBC series The Filmmakers wants to curate the Canadian film canon". The Georgia Straight, July 21, 2017.
- Block, Sheri (30 January 2009). "Does Heath Ledger deserve to win an Oscar?". CTV. Retrieved 22 March 2011.
- "10 Days in LA: Team SNAM". TVO. Archived from the original on 22 March 2011.
- "I started a new TV column today, four times/week in @metrotoronto and @TorontoStar".
- Ahearn, Victoria (8 February 2010). "Journalist Ian Brown wins $25,000 Charles Taylor Prize for non-fiction". Canada East. Archived from the original on 22 March 2011.
- "To Feel Needed". The Oprah Winfrey Show. April 2010. Archived from the original on 22 March 2011.
|This article about a Canadian journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|