Johanna Sibylla of Hanau-Lichtenberg
|Johanna Sibylla of Hanau-Lichtenberg|
|Spouse(s)||Wilhelm IV of Wied-Runkel and Isenburg|
|Noble family||House of Hanau|
|Father||Philipp V, Count of Hanau-Lichtenberg|
|Mother||Ludowika Margaretha of Zweibrücken-Bitsch|
6 July 1564|
Château de Lichtenberg
|Died||24 March 1646
Johanna Sibylla of Hanau-Lichtenberg (6 July 1564 at Château de Lichtenberg – 24 March 1636 in Runkel) was the first child of Philipp V, Count of Hanau-Lichtenberg from his first marriage with countess Ludowika Margaretha of Zweibrücken-Bitsch (1540-1569).
On 1 February 1582, Johanna Sibylla married Count Wilhelm IV of Wied-Runkel and Isenburg (1581 – 13 September 1612), the son of Count Johann IV of Wied-Runkel and Isenburg (d. 15 June 1581) and Katharina of Hanau, Countess of Wied (1525-1581). William succeeded his father in 1581 as Count of Upper Wied (Runkel and Dierdorf) and in the rest of Wied in 1595.
- Juliana (d. 24 August 1635), married on 18 May 1634 to Count Ludwig IV of Löwenstein-Wertheim (1598-1657)
- Elizabeth (24 August 1593 – 28 June 1635), married on 13 September 1614 to Count Philipp of Solms-Hohensolms-Lich
- Katharina Philippina Walpurgis (d. 1647), married on 29 October 1611 in Schadeck to Count Christoph of Leiningen-Westerburg (d. 1635)
- Maria Anna Magdalena, married in 1628 to Adolf of Wylich-Döringen
|Ancestors of Johanna Sibylla of Hanau-Lichtenberg|
- Adrian Willem Eliza Dek: De Afstammelingen van Juliana van Stolberg tot aan het jaar van de vrede van Munster, Zaltbommel, 1968.
- Detlev Schwennicke: Europäische Stammtafeln: Stammtafeln zur Geschichte der Europäischen Staaten. NF IV, Taf. 36.
- Reinhard Suchier: Genealogie des Hanauer Grafenhauses, in: Festschrift des Hanauer Geschichtsvereins zu seiner fünfzigjährigen Jubelfeier am 27. August 1894, Hanau, 1894
- Ernst J. Zimmermann: Hanau Stadt und Land, 3rd ed., Hanau 1919, reprinted 1978
- She was baptized on 17 July 1564
|This article about a member of the German nobility is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|