He has performed with the world’s leading orchestras including the Berlin Philharmonic, New York Philharmonic, Los Angeles Philharmonic, Hong Kong Philharmonic, Munich Philharmonic and Israel Philharmonic Orchestras as well as the Chicago Symphony, London Symphony, Bavarian Radio Symphony, Frankfurt Radio Symphony, Royal Concertgebouw, Tokyo Symphony, Philadelphia and Cleveland Orchestras.
A dedicated chamber musician, Johannes has played with Joshua Bell, Emanuel Ax, Leonidas Kavakos, Menahem Pressler, James Ehnes, Midori and Jonathan Biss. He has also performed at many festivals including the Verbier, Schleswig-Holstein, Gstaad and Kissinger festivals, the Mehta Chamber Music Festival and the Colorado, Seattle and Brevard music festivals.
- Preis der Deutschen Schallplattenkritik 2011 for cello concertos by Bohuslav Martinu, Paul Hindemith, Arthur Honegger on Hänssler Classics.
- ECHO Klassik 2008 award for Instrumentalist of the Year
- ECHO Klassik 2007 award for Young Artist
- International Tchaikovsky Competition 2002 – Second Prize; Special Prize for his interpretation of the Rococo Variations
- Elgar & Tchaikovsky. Johannes Moser, Andrew Manze, Orchestre de la Suisse Romande. PENTATONE PTC 5186570 (2017)
- Rachmaninov & Prokofiev - Works for Cello and Piano. Johannes Moser, Andrei Korobeinikov. PENTATONE PTC 5186594 (2016)
- Antonín Dvořák, Édouard Lalo - Cello Concertos. Johannes Moser, Jakub Hrůša, Prague Philharmonia. PENTATONE PTC 5186488 (2015)
- "Press Release: Johannes Moser Signs as Exclusive PENTATONE Recording Artist". pentatonemusic. Retrieved 2016-12-07.
- Alm. "Bestenliste 3-2011". www.schallplattenkritik.de. Retrieved 2016-12-07.
- "#TCH15 - Prizewinners". tch15.medici.tv. Retrieved 2016-12-07.
|This article about a German musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|