Aglialoro (left) with Harmon Kaslow
November 27, 1943|
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
|Alma mater||Temple University|
Joan Carter (m. 1979)
Aglialoro served as CEO of Cybex International, a fitness equipment manufacturer, since 1997 until 2016 when sold to Brunswick Corporation. He is also chairman and CEO of UM Holdings Ltd., which he co-founded in 1973. As of 2015, Aglialoro was Mayor of Tavistock, New Jersey, a borough with a population of 5 in 2010.
After almost two decades and several attempts to persuade studios that such a project would not be financially disastrous, Aglialoro launched Atlas Shrugged into production independently through Atlas Productions, LLC. On April 15, 2011, the film version of Atlas Shrugged: Part I, premiered in 299 selected cities throughout the United States but failed to turn a profit. Atlas Shrugged: Part II debuted in October 2012 but the release failed to turn a profit. The closing film, Atlas Shrugged: Part III, debuted on September 12, 2014, failing to turn a profit.
Aglialoro is married to Joan Carter. They have four children and eight grandchildren.
- John Aglialoro Profile Forbes
- Top 25 richest execs – 10. John Aglialoro. CNN Money.
- John Tamny A Name to Know In 2011: Atlas Shrugged Producer John Aglialoro Forbes, December 12, 2010
- Letter from the CEO Cybex International
- "Box Office Mojo".
- 2004 United States Poker Championship: No-Limit Hold'em Championship Bluff Magazine October 31, 2004
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|