John Antioco is the former CEO of Blockbuster Video. He is currently the CEO of P.F. Chang’s China Bistro. Also, He is the chairman of the board of directors at Red Mango and the Managing Partner of JAMCO Interests LLC. He holds a degree in Business Administration from the New York Institute of Technology.
- "Our Team". BRIX Holdings. Retrieved 2017-08-04.
- Graser, Marc (2013-11-12). "Epic Fail: How Blockbuster Could Have Owned Netflix". Variety.com. Variety Media, LLC. Retrieved 2019-01-07.
in 2000 [...] Reed [Hastings, Netflix CEO] had the chutzpah to propose to [Blockbuster] that [Netflix] run their brand online and that they run [our] brand in the stores and they just about laughed us out of their office.
- "BGCA - John Antioco". stg.bgca.org. Retrieved 2017-08-04.
- How I Did It: Blockbuster’s Former CEO on Sparring with an Activist Shareholder
- John F. Antioco profile at Bloomberg.com
- A Look Back At Why Blockbuster Really Failed And Why It Didn’t Have To
- Former Blockbuster CEO tells his side of Netflix story
- Former rival's advice to Netflix: 'Don't let Icahn get to you'
- Ex-Blockbuster Boss John Antioco Tapped As Chairman Of Board At Rave Cinemas
- JOHN F. ANTIOCO profile at The Wall Street Transcript
- Executive Profile - CIC Advantage Holdings LLC - John F. Antioco - Customer Intelligence
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|