John Barrow may refer to:
- John Barrow (historian) (fl. 1735–1774), English historian and mathematician
- Sir John Barrow, 1st Baronet (1764–1848), English statesman and writer
- John Henry Barrow (1817–1874), South Australian politician, journalist and minister
- John Barrow (Canadian football) (born 1935), Canadian Football Hall of Fame member
- John Barrow (U.S. politician) (born 1955), former U.S. Representative from Georgia
- John Barrow (footballer), first manager of FC Barcelona
- John D. Barrow (born 1952), British theoretical physicist and author
- John Dodgson Barrow (1824–1906), American landscape painter
- John Abarough, Barow or Barrow, (died c. 1540), English politician
- John Barrow (priest) (1651–1684) Canon of Windsor
- John Barrow (Catholic priest) (1735–1811)
- John Barrow (Little Rock), neighborhood of Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
- John Barrow Island, one of the Queen Elizabeth Islands in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Barrow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.