John Bell (special effects artist)
|Occupation||Special effects artist|
John Bell is a special effects artist who was nominated at the 62nd Academy Awards in the category of Best Visual effects for his work on the film Back to the Future Part II. His nomination was shared with Steve Gawley, Michael Lantieri and Ken Ralston. 
He also works as a concept artist for films.
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)
- Back to the Future Part II (1989)
- Back to the Future Part III (1990)
- The Rocketeer (1991)
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)
- Rango (2011)
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013)
- "The 62nd Academy Awards (1990) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved April 9, 2014.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|