|Member of the Michigan House of Representatives|
from the 62nd district
Assumed office |
January 1, 2015
|Preceded by||Kate Segal|
|Residence||Battle Creek, Michigan|
Michigan State University (B.S.)|
Wayne State University (M.D.)
|Occupation||Otolaryngologist and politician|
|Allegiance||United States of America|
Bizon was born in Detroit and raised in Allen Park, Michigan. He earned a Bachelor of Science from Michigan State University and in 1977, a medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine.
Bizon served his first post-graduate year at the Detroit Medical Center. He is an ear, nose, and throat-otolaryngologist, practising in Battle Creek, Michigan since his retirement from the military.
- "Home". Dr. John Bizon for State Representative. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- Michigan House Republicans. "John Bizon, District 62". Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- "2014 Official Michigan General Election Results". Michigan.gov. State of Michigan. Retrieved 6 July 2016.
- "Prognosis E-News". prognosis.med.wayne.edu. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- Bowman, Jennifer (4 November 2014). "Bizon wins 62nd District race". Battle Creek Enquirer. Retrieved 2016-07-06.