This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
John Edward Bolger (born February 26, 1954 in New York City) is an American actor.
Bolger grew up in Jamaica, Queens and attended Holy Family High School. He graduated from Bucknell University in 1977 He appeared in many campus productions as well as played football for the Bucknell Bison. He later studied theater design at New York University.
Married since 1979 to Christine Radman, and the father of three, Bolger is a great nephew of actor/dancer Ray Bolger, who played the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz. In 1988, he co-founded the Willow Cabin Theatre Company, which produces several plays each year.
- General Hospital (Mayor Garrett Floyd, 2006–2012)
- Almost Golden: The Jessica Savich Story
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- Ned Kelly
- Law & Order
- Sex and the City
- One Life to Live (John Sykes: 1998-2001; 2004)
- New York Undercover
- Another World (Gabe McNamara, 1995-1997)
- NYPD Blue
- Friday the 13th: The Series
- Guiding Light (Phillip Spaulding (#3), 1985–1986)
- The Black Donnellys (Bobby Donnelly, 2007)
- Everything's Relative (Scott Beeby, 1987)
- Parting Glances (Robert, 1986)
- The Sound of Music Live! (Admiral von Schreiber, 2013)
- South Pacific (Captain Brackett; 2010–11; national touring company)
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|