John Boy & Billy 250
|NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series|
|Venue||South Boston Speedway|
|Distance||100 miles (160.9 km)|
|Previous names||NetZero 250 Presented by John Boy & Billy (2001)|
John Boy & Billy's Hardee's 250 Presented by TextiLease (2002)
John Boy & Billy 250 (2003)
The John Boy & Billy 250 was a NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series stock car race held at South Boston Speedway, in South Boston, Virginia. First held in 2001, the series ran once a year at the track through 2003, after which South Boston Speedway departed the series schedule. The scheduled race distance was 250 laps (100 miles (160.9 km)) each year the race was held; no driver won the race more than once.
|Year||Date||No.||Driver||Team||Manufacturer||Race Distance||Race Time||Average Speed|
|2001||September 28||1||Ted Musgrave||Ultra Motorsports||Dodge||250||100 (160.93)||1:51:32||53.796|
|2002||September 21||16||Mike Bliss||Xpress Motorsports||Chevrolet||257*||102.8 (165.44)||1:43:50||59.403|
|2003||October 4||46||Dennis Setzer||Morgan-Dollar Motorsports||Chevrolet||253*||101.2 (162.87)||1:22:08||73.929|
- 2002 and 2003: Race extended due to a green–white–checker finish.
|# Wins||Make||Years Won|
- "Truck Series set to visit Darlington". The Free Lance–Star. Fredericksburg, VA. November 2, 2002. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- "Race Results at South Boston Speedway". Racing-Reference. USA Today Sports Media Group. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- Griffith, Mike (October 16, 2003). "Mesa Marin won't host trucks in 2004". The Bakersfield Californian. Bakersfield, CA. p. C5. Archived from the original on May 22, 2015. Retrieved 2013-09-03.
- South Boston Speedway race results at Racing-Reference