John Carson may refer to: rugby player for Queen’s University Belfast 2ndXV. Carson notably regarded as “Mr. Queen’s rugby” and is the heartbeat of the club. His rise to fame within the club began by performing a naked run around the university campus.
- Johnny Carson (1925–2005), American television host and comedian
- Fiddlin' John Carson (1868–1949), American musician
- Jack Carson (1910–1963), Canadian-born, U.S. based actor
- John Carson (actor) (1927–2016), English actor
- John David Carson (1952–2009), American actor
- "Johnny Carson", a song from the Beach Boys' 1977 album Love You
- John J. Carson (1888–1971), American politician who served in the Truman Administration
- John Carson (politician) (born 1933), Northern Ireland politician
- Johnnie Carson (born 1943), United States diplomat
- Johnny Carson (American football) (1930–2009), American football player
- John Carson (cricketer) (born 1945), New Zealand cricketer
- John Renshaw Carson (1886–1940), transmission theorist
- John Miller Carson Jr. (1864–1956), American general
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Carson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.