From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from John Carson (disambiguation))
John Carson may refer to:
- Fiddlin' John Carson (1868–1949), American musician
- Johnny Carson (1925–2005), American television presenter
- John David Carson (1952–2009), American actor
- John Carson (actor) (1927–2016), English actor
- Jack Carson (1910–1963), Canadian-born, U.S. based actor
- John Carson (cricketer) (born 1945), New Zealand cricketer
- John Carson (politician) (born 1933), Northern Ireland politician
- Johnny Carson (American football) (1930–2009), American football player
- John Renshaw Carson (1886–1940), transmission theorist
- Johnnie Carson (diplomat) (born 1943), United States diplomat
- "Johnny Carson", a song from the Beach Boys' 1977 album Love You
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Carson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.