|Full name||John Okechukwu Chiedozie|
|Date of birth||18 April 1960|
|Place of birth||Owerri, Nigeria|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
John Chiedozie (born 18 April 1960 in Owerri, Nigeria) is a former professional football player who played for Leyton Orient, Notts County, Tottenham Hotspur, Derby County, Chesterfield and represented Nigeria at international level on nine occasions.
Chiedozie joined Orient as an apprentice in April 1977 where he went on to make 145 appearances scoring 20 goals. In August 1981 he joined Notts County for the first time in a £600,000 transfer deal. Chiedozie featured in 111 matches scoring on 15 occasions.
Tottenham paid £375,000 for his services in August 1984. In his career at the club, much of it disrupted through injury, he played in 75 matches, including 11 as substitute, scoring 14 goals in all competitions.
Derby County was his next club, which he joined on a free transfer in August 1988, where he completed only two games in his time at the Baseball Ground. A second spell at Notts County began in January 1990, which resulted in just one substitute appearance, before joining Chesterfield in March 1990 where he featured in seven matches, including five as sub. Chiedozie ended his career at the Hampshire non-league side Bashley, and retired from competitive football in 1992.
- Hugman, B, J, (Ed) The PFA Professional & Football League Players' Records 1946-2005 (2005) p118 ISBN 1-85291-665-6 Retrieved 13 October 2008
- John Chiedozie Retrieved 14 October 2008
- Chiedozie's transfer to Tottenham Hotspur Retrieved 17 November 2010
- Topspurs A-Z of players Retrieved 8 October 2012
- "Chris Cusiter: Sale Sharks' former Scotland and British & Irish Lions scrum-half retires". BBC Sport. Retrieved 28 March 2017.
- "Jordan Chiedozie:Boreham Wood sign Cambridge United forward". BBC Sport - Football. Retrieved 27 July 2016.