John Crissey III
|John C. Crissey III|
(JC Crissey in 2011)
January 30, 1965 |
Orlando, Florida, US
|Spouse(s)||Jacqueline Crissey (m. 1987)|
John Chappell Crissey III (born 30 January 1965 in Orlando, Florida), also known as JC Crissey, is an Anglo-American film producer and is best known for helping bring to screen the award-winning British films Blinded and That Samba Thing. Although he now resides in the UK, he grew up in Winter Park, Florida, attended Forest Lake Academy for high school and received an MBA from Rollins College in 1990. He has been the CEO of London Pictures Limited since 1999 and was made a BAFTA Life Member in 2003 for his services to UK independent film production.
- Blinded (2004), associate producer
- Burning Light (2006), executive/co-producer
- That Samba Thing (2007), producer
- K (2008), producer
- "Doorways" (2014), producer
- Rollins College alumni listing at the Crummer Graduate School of Business.
- Biography for John Crissey III - IMDb. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- Blinded Production Notes - Cinematic Intelligence Agency. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- Burning Light Archived 2007-10-10 at the Wayback Machine. - The British Films Catalogue. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- That Samba Thing[permanent dead link] - The British Films Catalogue. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- K - The British Films Catalogue. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- Doorways - IMDb listing. Retrieved June 3, 2014.