John Cryan, 2015.
|Born||16 December 1960
Harrogate, United Kingdom
|Occupation||Co-CEO Deutsche Bank AG (from 1 July 2015)|
A graduate of Cambridge University, Cryan worked for Arthur Andersen and then joined S.G. Warburg in London in 1987, before he was appointed Group Chief Financial Officer at UBS AG in September 2008. Cryan was head of UBS's financial institutions group, providing strategic and financial advice to a wide range of global companies in the financial sector. During the Fall of 2008, he advised the UBS Board of Directors and the Group Executive Board on the financial crisis.
- Wall, Matthew (2015-06-08). "Who is Deutsche Bank's new 'outsider' British boss?". London: BBC. Retrieved 2015-06-08.
- "New Deutsche Bank CEO John Cryan Expected to Continue Cost Cutting Drive". Forbes. Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- "John Cryan Profile Forbes". Forbes. Forbes. Retrieved 5 August 2013.
- Boyle, Catherine (2008-08-13). "Business Big Shot John Cryan". London: Timesonline. Retrieved 2008-08-13.
- "Temasek Hires Ex-UBS CFO John Cryan as President for Europe". 4 Jan 2012.
- "Deutsche Bank Appoints John Cryan to Replace Jain, Fitschen". Frankfurt am Main: BloombergBusiness. 2015-06-07. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- Deutsche Bank CEO steps down. usatoday.com. Retrieved 7 June 2015
- "Deutsche Bank’s Surprise CEO Pick Brings Turnaround Record". Frankfurt am Main: BloombergBusiness. 2015-06-08. Retrieved 2015-06-08.
|This article about a British businessperson born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|