John Cryan, 2017
John Michael Cryan
16 December 1960
Sunderland, United Kingdom
|Alma mater||Cambridge University|
|Salary||US$5.2 million (2016)|
|Title||Former CEO, Deutsche Bank|
Cryan worked for Arthur Andersen and then joined S.G. Warburg in London in 1987, before he was appointed group chief financial officer at UBS AG in September 2008. Cryan was head of UBS's financial institutions group. In the autumn of 2008, he advised the UBS board of directors on the financial crisis.
- "Here's what the CEOs of the world's biggest banks earn". ig.ft.com. Retrieved 5 August 2017.
- "Man Group plc". Companies House. Retrieved 29 October 2015.
- Wall, Matthew (8 June 2015). "Who is Deutsche Bank's new 'outsider' British boss?". London: BBC. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- "John Cryan Profile Forbes". Forbes. Forbes. Retrieved 5 August 2013.
- Boyle, Catherine (13 August 2008). "Business Big Shot John Cryan". London: Timesonline. Retrieved 13 August 2008.
- "Temasek Hires Ex-UBS CFO John Cryan as President for Europe". 4 January 2012.
- "New Deutsche Bank CEO John Cryan Expected to Continue Cost Cutting Drive". Forbes. Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- "Deutsche Bank Appoints John Cryan to Replace Jain, Fitschen". Frankfurt am Main: BloombergBusiness. 7 June 2015. Retrieved 7 June 2015.
- Deutsche Bank CEO steps down. usatoday.com. Retrieved 7 June 2015
- Deutsche Bank Replaces C.E.O. Amid Losses and Lack of Direction. nytimes.com. Retrieved 9 April 2018
- "Deutsche Bank's Surprise CEO Pick Brings Turnaround Record". Frankfurt am Main: BloombergBusiness. 8 June 2015. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- ""Moral is absolutely Kernaufgabe" (Morale is Absolutely Core Task)". Frankfurt am Main: Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. 29 October 2015. Retrieved 29 October 2015. (in German)
|This article about a British businessperson born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|