From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Curran may refer to:
- John Curran (businessman) (born 1964), American businessman and CEO of ARIN
- John Philpot Curran (1750–1817), Irish lawyer and politician
- John Curran (Irish politician) (born 1960), Irish Fianna Fáil politician and TD for Dublin Mid West
- John Curran (director) (born 1960), American film director and writer
- John Curran (journalist) (1953-2013), American financial journalist
- John Curran (writer) (born 1954), Irish writer
- John Curran (musician), musician with A Global Threat
- John Curran (baseball) (1851–1896), baseball player, often misidentified as "Peter Curren"
- John Curran (footballer), footballer who played for Liverpool F.C.
- John Joseph Curran (1842–1909), Canadian politician and lawyer
- Jack Curran, baseball and basketball head coach
- John Currin (born 1962), American painter
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|