John D. LeMay
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|John D. LeMay|
March 7, 1962|
Saint Paul, Minnesota
John D. LeMay (born March 7, 1962) is a former American actor who has starred in TV shows and in films.
LeMay was born in Saint Paul, Minnesota and moved to Normal, Illinois in his teens. He went to Normal Community High School and participated in school plays and got into both singing and acting. LeMay went to Illinois State University and got a Bachelor of Science degree and completed a double major in music and musical theatre. He moved to Los Angeles in 1985 to star on TV. He appeared on hit TV shows like The Facts of Life.
In the late 1980s, LeMay became known for his role in the cult horror TV series Friday the 13th: The Series as Ryan Dallion from 1987-1989. In 1993, he went on to play Steven Freeman in Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday.
In recent years John has returned to his musical theater roots starring in a regional production of Legally Blonde in 2014.
- The New Kids (1985) - Redneck
- The Twilight Zone "Dead Run" (1986, TV series) - Ted (segment "Aqua Vita") / Gay Man (segment "Dead Run")
- The Couch Trip (1988) - Dr. Smet's Resident
- The Freeway Maniac (1989) - Lover in Truck
- Friday the 13th: The Series (1987-1989, TV series) - Ryan Dallion
- Over My Dead Body (1990, TV series) - SP4 Michael Kelman
- Eddie Dodd (1991, TV series)
- Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (1993) - Steven Freeman
- Without a Map (1996) - Paul
- Three Shots (2001) - Robert
- Totally Blonde (2001) - Guy in Bar