John Dagleish is a British actor known for his work in theatre.
In 2008 to 2011, John Dagleish played Alf Arless in the Lark Rise to Candleford series on BBC. In 2014, he played Ray Davies as part of the original cast of Sunny Afternoon at Hampstead Theatre. The production transferred to the West End in October 2014, where Dagleish won the Laurence Olivier Award for Best Actor in a Musical for his performance. He was also nominated for the London Evening Standard emerging talent award. As part of the original cast he appeared on the original london cast album.
In 2015 he joined the Kenneth Branagh Theatre Company, appearing in productions of Harlequinade and The Winter's Tale at the Garrick Theatre In 2016 he played Lysander in A Midsummer Night's Dream at the Young Vic. In May 2017 he appeared in Common at the Royal National Theatre. Later that year, he appeared in Justice League.
- "BBC One - Lark Rise to Candleford". BBC. Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- "Sunny Afternoon". Hampstead Theatre. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- "Olivier awards 2015 – full list of winners". The Guardian. 2015-04-12. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- "Shortlists announced for 60th Evening Standard Awards". WhatsOnStage.com. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- "Listen to the first tracks released from the Sunny Afternoon official cast recording". WhatsOnStage.com. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- "Zoë Wanamaker and John Dagleish join the Kenneth Branagh Theatre Company". WhatsOnStage.com. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- "Jemima Rooper, John Dagleish and Anna Madeley to star in A Midsummer Night's Dream". WhatsOnStage.com. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- "Common | National Theatre". www.nationaltheatre.org.uk. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- "Christopher Robin". Retrieved December 31, 2018.
|This article about a British stage actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|