Born 19 October 1879 and educated at St Edward's School, Oxford and St John's College, Oxford  he was ordained in 1902. After a short spell as a Curate he was to spend the next 19 years as a Royal Naval Chaplain. In 1924 he was appointed Rector of Lympstone.In 1931 he was appointed Bishop of Nassau, resigning a decade later. He died on 1 November 1952.
- National Archives
- Time Magazine
- Bahamas uncensored
- Who was Who 1987-1990: London, A & C Black, 1991 ISBN 0-7136-3457-X
- The Times, Saturday, 4 Aug 1900; pg. 12; Issue 36212; col E University Intelligence
- ”The Clergy List” London, Kelly’s, 1913
- The Times, Friday, 9 Oct 1931; pg. 12; Issue 45949; col E New Bishop of Nassau
- Anglican church in the Bahamas Archived 15 February 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
- Obituary The Rt. Rev. J. Dauglish The Times Monday, 3 Nov 1952; pg. 8; Issue 52459; col E
Roscow George Shedden
|Bishop of Nassau
|This article about an Anglican bishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Bahamian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|