Jump to navigation Jump to search
John Davis may refer to:
- John A. G. Davis (1802–1840), professor at the University of Virginia School of Law, shot to death by a student
- John Aubrey Davis Sr. (1912–2002), African American activist and political science professor
- John Adelbert Davis (1871–1934), American bible college founder
- John Davies (lecturer) or Davis (fl. 1816–1850), English chemist and lecturer
- John Davis (academic) (1938–2017), English anthropologist and Warden of All Souls College, Oxford
- John Emmeus Davis (born 1949), scholar, writer and community organizer
- John J. Davis (theologian), American theologian, archaeologist, and Christian educator
- John Allen Davis British Emeritus Professor of paediatrics.
- John Jefferson Davis, professor of theology and Presbyterian pastor
- John Davis (sculptor) (1936–1999), Australian sculptor
- John F. Davis (artist) (born 1958), Australian artist, painter and video editor
- John Philip Davis (1784–1862), portrait and subject painter
- John Scarlett Davis (1804–1845), English painter
- Blind John Davis (1913–1985), American blues pianist
- John Davis (pianist) (born 1957), American classical pianist
- John Davis (album), a 2005 album by singer-songwriter John Davis
- John Davis and the Monster Orchestra, 1970s band
- John Davis (singer-songwriter) (born 1974), American Superdrag member
- John H. Davis (author) (1929–2012), American author
- John Davis (producer) (born 1954), U.S. film producer
- John A. Davis (born 1961), American animator
- John Davis (filmmaker) (1944–2015), Australian documentary filmmaker
- John Davis (EastEnders), fictional character on British soap opera, Eastenders
- Sergeant John Davis, a playable character in Call of Duty 2
- John Davis, character in After Many Years
- John Davis (U.S. district court judge) (1761–1847), Massachusetts state representative and federal judge
- John Davis (United States Court of Claims judge) (1851–1902), Assistant Secretary of State and judge of Court of Claims
- John F. Davis (lawyer) (1907–2000), Clerk of the Supreme Court of the United States
- John Warren Davis (1867–1945), NJ State legislator and Judge, Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Bancroft Davis (John Chandler Bancroft Davis, 1822–1907), Supreme Court Reporter of Decisions, 1883–1902
- John Davis (American Civil War sailor) (died 1863), United States Navy, Medal of Honor recipient for actions in 1862
- John Davis (soldier) (1838–1901), United States Army, Medal of Honor recipient for actions in 1865
- John Davis (Medal of Honor, 1881) (1854–1903), United States Navy, Medal of Honor recipient for actions in 1881
- John Davis (Medal of Honor, 1898) (1878–1970), United States Navy, Medal of Honor recipient for actions in 1898
- John Davis (RAF officer) (1911–1989), former air chief marshal in the RAF
- John J. Davis (general) (1909–1997), U.S. Army, Military Intelligence
- John K. Davis (born 1927), U.S. Marine Corps
- John L. Davis (1825–1889), admiral in the United States Navy
- John W. Davis, (1963- ), (1984-2017) United States Air Force; Military Civil Service
- John Davis (British Army officer) (1832–1901), British general
- John Davis, officer of the British commando Force 136 in WWII Malaya
- John Davis (Kansas politician) (1826–1901), U.S. Representative from Kansas
- John Davis (Massachusetts governor) (1787–1854), Governor of Massachusetts, 1834–1835; 1841–1843
- John Davis (Oregon politician), member of the Oregon House of Representatives
- John Davis (Pennsylvania politician) (1788–1878), U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania
- John H. Davis (diplomat) (fl. 1960s), U.S. assistant secretary of agriculture and Director of UNRWA
- John E. Davis (North Dakota politician) (1913–1990), Governor of North Dakota, 1957–1961
- John E. Davis (Texas politician) (born 1960), Texas state representative, 1999–2015
- John G. Davis (1810–1866), U.S. Representative from Indiana
- John J. Davis (congressman) (1835–1916), United States Representative from West Virginia
- John Morgan Davis (1906–1984), Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania
- John W. Davis (governor) (1826–1907), Governor of Rhode Island
- John W. Davis (1873–1955), Democratic U.S. presidential candidate, 1924
- John W. Davis (New Jersey politician) (1918–2003), speaker of the New Jersey General Assembly
- John Wesley Davis (1799–1859), U.S. Representative from Indiana, Governor of Oregon Territory
- John William Davis (Georgia politician) (1916–1992), U.S. Representative from Georgia
- John C. Davis, labor economist and U.S. President Harry S. Truman staff member
- John Francis Davis (1795–1890), British Governor of Hong Kong and minor poet
- John Davis (Australian politician) (1817–1893), Australian pastoralist in colonial Western Australia
- John Caswell Davis (1888–1953), Canadian senator
- Jack Davis (Canadian politician) (1916–1991), Canadian politician from British Columbia
- John Davis (pitcher, born 1883) (1883–1946), Negro Leagues pitcher
- John Davis (pitcher, born 1963) (born 1963), Major League Baseball player for San Francisco Giants
- Red Davis (John Humphrey Davis, 1915–2002), Major League Baseball third baseman
- John Brewer Davis (1741–1817), English cricketer
- John Davis (cricketer, born 1882) (1882–1963), English cricketer for Derbyshire
- John Davis (Worcestershire cricketer) (1884–1951), English cricketer
- John Davis (cricketer) (born 1939), Welsh cricketer
- John Davis (cricketer, born 1943) (1943–2000), English cricketer
- John Davis (footballer), soccer player
- John Davis (offensive lineman) (born 1965), American football offensive lineman
- John Davis (tight end) (born 1973), American football tight end
- John Davis (rower) (born 1929), American Olympic rower
- John Davis (speedway rider) (born 1954), English speedway rider
- John Davis (swimmer) (born 1978), New Zealand swimmer
- John Davis (weightlifter) (1921–1984), U.S. Olympian, gold medalist
- John S. Davis (1898–1985), American head college football coach for the Ottawa University Braves, 1930
- John Clements Davis (born 1938), American geologist.
- John Davis (British businessman) (1906–1993), English Managing Director of the Rank Organisation, later Chairman.
- John Davis (buccaneer) (alias of Robert Searle), English buccaneer.
- John Davis (English explorer) (1550–1605), English navigator and explorer.
- John Davis (entrepreneur) (born 1953), American entrepreneur.
- John Davis (sealer) (1784–?), American who claimed to have first set foot on Antarctica.
- John King Davis (1884–1967), Australian explorer and navigator
- John Marsh Davis (1931–2009), American architect.
- John P. Davis (1905–1973), African-American activist and writer.
- John H. Davis (publisher) (died 1896), African-American newspaper publisher, politician and land speculator in Roanoke, Virginia.
- John E. Davis (architect) (1891–1961), college football player and architect in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Jack Davis (disambiguation)
- John E. Davis (disambiguation)
- John W. Davis (disambiguation)
- Johnny Davis (disambiguation)
- Jon Davis (disambiguation)
- Jonathan Davies (disambiguation)
- Jonathan Davis (disambiguation)
- List of people with surname Davis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Davis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.