John Davis Chandler
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|John Davis Chandler|
January 28, 1935|
Hinton, West Virginia, U.S.
|Died||February 16, 2010
Toluca Lake, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Martha R Matthews (1970-1990; her death)|
John Davis Chandler (January 28, 1935 – February 16, 2010) was an American actor.
He portrayed the gangster Vincent Coll in the 1961 film, Mad Dog Coll. He appeared in several of Sam Peckinpah's Western films, and on television between the 1960s and 1990s in such series as The Rifleman, Route 66, The Virginian, Adam-12, Gunsmoke, Walker, Texas Ranger, Quincy, M.E., Columbo and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
- The Young Savages (1961)
- Ride the High Country (1962)
- Once A Thief (1964)
- Major Dundee (1965)
- Return of the Gunfighter (1967)
- The Good Guys and the Bad Guys (1969)
- Barquero (1970)
- Shoot Out (1971)
- Moon of the Wolf (1972)
- Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid (1973)
- The Ultimate Thrill (1974)
- Capone (1975)
- Walking Tall Part 2 (1975)
- Mako: The Jaws of Death (1976)
- The Outlaw Josie Wales (1976)
- Chesty Anderson, USN (1976)
- The Shadow of Chikara (1977)
- The Little Dragons (1980)
- Triumphs of a Man Called Horse (1982)
- The Sword and the Sorcerer (1982)
- Adventures in Babysitting (1987)
- Trancers II (1991)
- Body of Evidence (1993)
- Phantasm III: Lord of the Dead (1995)
- "Notice of death of John Davis Chandler". The Tolucan Times. April 21, 2010. Retrieved May 3, 2010.
- John Davis Chandler at the Internet Movie Database
- John Davis Chandler at Find a Grave and also here
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|