John Deere Pavilion
The John Deere Pavilion is a landmark located in Moline, Illinois. The pavilion opened in 1997 as part of an urban renewal project. The pavilion serves as the official visitor center for John Deere, who's world headquarters are located a few blocks away. As well as being the visitor center to John Deere, the pavilion houses the largest retail store for John Deere merchandise.
Opened in 1997, the pavilion has drawn over 200,000 visitors annually. It is one of the top attractions in the region and contributed directly to the development of other corporate visitor centers such as Coca-Cola and Caterpillar Inc.. The pavilion is free to enter and full of activities for all ages. There are simulators, informational videos, building blocks, and plenty of equipment to climb in and explore.
- "John Deere Pavilion". Experience Quad Cities. Archived from the original on 2012-08-24. Retrieved 2015-06-08. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "John Deere Pavilion Fact Sheet" (PDF). John Deere. Retrieved 2015-06-08.
- "John Deere & Company Corporate Office". Corporate Office. Retrieved 2015-06-08.
- "John Deere Pavilion Welcomes One-Millionth Guest; Pavilion's Success Becomes Example for Other Community Redevelopment Projects". PR Newswire. Retrieved 2015-06-08.
- "Tourism". Town Square Publications. Retrieved 2015-06-08.
- "John Deere Pavilion welcomes teachers and students". QC Online. 2014-05-04. Retrieved 2015-06-08.
- "John Deere Pavilion: Celebrating 10 years of showing green machines". Business Journal. 2007-08-07. Retrieved 2015-06-09.
- "Pavilion | John Deere Attraction in Moline | John Deere US". www.deere.com. Retrieved 2018-09-13.