John Denham Parsons
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|John Denham Parsons|
South Stoneham, Hampshire, England
John Denham Parsons was an English writer. He was a member of the Society for Psychical Research. He attempted pamphlet controversy with Sir Sidney Lee and authorities at the British Museum over the Shakespeare authorship question.
- Our Sun-God: Or Christianity before Christ (1895)
- The Non-Christian Cross: An Enquiry into the Origin and History of the Symbol Eventually Adopted as That of Our Religion, 1896
- The Nature and Purpose of the Universe, 1906
- The great taboo in English literary circles, 1919
- Ben Johnson and Sir Sidney Lee, 1920
- Boycotted Shakespeare facts: Being a Preliminary Report Upon the Admissible (1920)
- Bacon: Being an account of seven years of refusal by the accepted authorities to supply a reasoned judgement concerning certain new evidence affecting.. the identity of the poet Shakespeare, 1922
- The British Museum and Shakespeare's identity, 1924
- Did "Shake-speare" signal?