John Dollar (born 1961 in Georgia) is an American artist best known for his contributions to a number of RPG settings during the mid-to-late 90s (TSR properties and White Wolf's Changeling).
John Dollar's illustrations have appeared in many gaming products, some of which include TSR, Inc.'s Dungeons & Dragons campaign settings Ravenloft, Birthright, Dark Sun, and Planescape and Dragon Magazine and Dungeon Magazine articles, FASA's Earthdawn, West End Games' Star Wars RPG, White Wolf Publishing's Werewolf: The Apocalypse and Changeling: The Dreaming, Larry Elmore's Sovereign Stone, and just recently to Tales of the Emerald Serpent anthology and the Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Claire.
The following bibliography is a list where John Dollar's art work has appeared.
The Shadowhunter Chronicles, Cassandra Claire
- "The Shadowhunter's Codex, A Guide to the World of the Nephilim", September 2013
White Wolf Publishing
World of Darkness
Changeling: The Dreaming
West End Games
- "Ecology of the Crystal Spider", Dragon Magazine #221, September 1995
- "Defilers and Preservers", Dragon Magazine #231, July 1996
- "Artifacts of Athas, Powerful relics for the Dark Sun setting", Dragon Magazine #234, October 1996
- "Seeking Bloodsilver", Dungeon Magazine #59, May/June 1996
- "The Baron's Eyrie", Dungeon Magazine #58, March/April 1996
- "Cloaked in Fear", Dungeon Magazine #57, January/February 1996