John Dugan (actor)
Dugan at the TCM panel at Days of the Dead Indianapolis 2012
Brazil, Indiana, U.S.
John Dugan (born 1953) is an American actor.
He is best known for his role in The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974) and Texas Chainsaw 3D (2013) as Grandpa Sawyer. Dugan took time off away from the public and the cameras until the 2000s, when he started making appearances and acting in independent films again John has starred in numerous films with Horror Wasteland Pictures International. He played Dr. Harper in Bobby Easleys adaptation of Stephen Kings The Boogeyman (2014) and All Sinners Night (2014). John has most recently been seen in The Hospital opposite actor/stuntman Jim O'Rear. 2015 starred in Tony Moran's biopic Horror Icon: Inside Michael’s Mask with Tony Moran. Dugan also stars in the 2016 psychological thriller drama Devils Ink as a corrupt politician who is also an abusive father. He also plays as the iconic Col Talaska in Horror Wasteland Pictures WW2 stop-motion film The Devil Dogs of Kilo Company (2016) as well as Grandpa McCormick in the horror-western Belly Timber (2016).
- The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974) - Grandpa Sawyer
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (1994) - Policeman
- Monstrosity (2007) - Sheriff Turner
- Texas Chainsaw 3D (2013) - Grandpa Sawyer
- The Hospital (2013) - Officer Chapman.
- All Sinner's Night (2015) - Vietnam Veteran
- Devils Ink (2016) - The Mayor
- Rock Paper Dead (2017) - Uncle Charles
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|