John Dugan (actor)
|Born||February 7, 1953|
Brazil, Indiana, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Stacey Boand Dugan|
John Dugan (born February 7, 1953) is an American actor. He is best known for his role in The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974) and Texas Chainsaw 3D (2013) as Grandpa Sawyer. He also had a cameo appearance in the fourth installment of that series, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation.
Dugan took time off away from the public and the cameras until the 2000s, when he started making appearances and acting in independent films again John has starred in numerous films with Horror Wasteland Pictures International. He played Dr. Harper in Bobby Easleys adaptation of Stephen Kings The Boogeyman (2014) and All Sinners Night (2014). John has most recently been seen in The Hospital opposite actor/stuntman Jim O'Rear. 2015 starred in Tony Moran's biopic Horror Icon: Inside Michael’s Mask with Tony Moran. Dugan also stars in the 2016 psychological thriller drama Devils Ink as a corrupt politician who is also an abusive father. He also plays as the iconic Col Talaska in Horror Wasteland Pictures WW2 stop-motion film The Devil Dogs of Kilo Company (2016) as well as Grandpa McCormick in the horror-western Belly Timber (2016).
- The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974) - Grandpa Sawyer
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (1994) - Policeman
- Monstrosity (2007) - Sheriff Turner
- Texas Chainsaw 3D (2013) - Grandpa Sawyer
- The Hospital (2013) - Officer Chapman.
- All Sinner's Night (2015) - Vietnam Veteran
- Devils Ink (2016) - The Mayor
- Rock Paper Dead (2017) - Uncle Charles
- Where Are They Now? - Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Hollywood.com celebrity Profile Page
- Michael Myers Gets Unmasked In New ‘Halloween’ Doc About Tony Moran
as Danny McGuire
| Reprising a role after the longest time
2013 – 2018
as The Shape