John Esposito (poker player)
John Esposito in World Poker Tour / PPT / Mirage Poker Showdown 2005
|Residence||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|World Series of Poker|
Main Event finish
|World Poker Tour|
John Esposito Jr (born June 7) is an American businessman and professional poker player who won a World Series of Poker bracelet in Limit Hold'em. Esposito has 34 money finishes at the World Series of Poker (WSOP) including seven final tables and seven cashes in the $10,000 No Limit Hold'em Main Event.
Esposito has been a regular on the poker tournament circuit since 1985 and has won numerous titles in different poker variants. He first cashed in the World Series of Poker in 1987 in the $1,500 No Limit Hold'em event and first cashed in the Main Event in 1989, just missing the final table with and 11th place finish.
He won his bracelet with a first place finish in the $2,500 Limit Hold'em at the 1999 World Series of Poker beating out fellow professional Mimi Tran heads-up, earning a cash prize of $219,225. That final table also included top tournament players T. J. Cloutier and David Chiu.
World Series of Poker Bracelet
|1999||$2,500 Limit Hold'em||$219,225|
- "About". JEM China Direct.
- "JOHN ESPOSITO - LAS VEGAS, NV, UNITED STATES - WSOP.com". www.wsop.com.
- "30th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1999, Limit Hold'em: Hendon Mob Poker Database". pokerdb.thehendonmob.com.
- "John Esposito - World Poker Tour".
- "John Esposito's profile on The Hendon Mob". The Hendon Mob Poker Database.