From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Howard Falloon
|Member of the New Zealand Parliament
1977 – 1996
|Preceded by||Keith Holyoake|
17 February 1942|
Masterton, New Zealand
|Died||4 October 2005
Bideford, New Zealand
|Spouse(s)||Phillipa "Peeps" Falloon|
|Relations||Ian Falloon, pioneer psychiatrist (cousin)|
|Cabinet||Cabinet of New Zealand|
Member of Parliament
|Parliament of New Zealand|
He held a number of ministerial posts, first in the government of Rob Muldoon, including Postmaster-General, Minister of Statistics, Minister in charge of the Inland Revenue Department and Associate Minister of Finance.
- du Chateau, Carroll (16 August 2008). "Yearning for the saddle". The New Zealand Herald. p. 3. Retrieved 31 July 2009.
- "Former cabinet minister John Falloon dies". The New Zealand Herald. 5 October 2005. Retrieved 31 July 2009.
- Falconer, Phoebe (8 October 2005). "Obituary: John Falloon". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 31 July 2009.
- Dillon, Mike (9 June 2005). "Racing: Battle for fair tax moving up a gear". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 31 July 2009.
- "Tributes paid to Falloon". The New Zealand Herald. 6 October 2005. Retrieved 31 July 2009.
- New Year Honours List 1997. Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet. Retrieved 4 January 2013.
- "Former cabinet minister wants inquiry into family life". The New Zealand Herald. 22 December. Retrieved 31 July 2009. Check date values in:
- Oram, Ric (8 July 1999). "Tarnished Lintz wins two more medals". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 31 July 2009.
- Johnston, Martin (22 July 2006). "Pioneer psychiatrist brought families in". the New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 31 July 2009.
|New Zealand Parliament|
|Member of Parliament for Pahiatua