John Florencio is a Filipino-American pianist.
Born in Manila, Florencio studied classical piano at the University of Santo Tomas during his high school years. He graduated from the San Francisco Conservatory of Music with a degree in piano performance and is co-founder of the San Francisco Academy For The Performing Arts.
Florencio lives in Paris, France, and was part of the founding faculty of American Musical Theatre Live. He was the music director for the 2013 Paris premieres of the musicals Edges and The Last Five Years. In 2016, he was the pianist in London - Paris - Roam !, a one-woman musical show by Sarah Tullamore, at the Paris Fringe  and Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
- "TicketWorld". Retrieved June 22, 2013.
- "Master classes : Théâtre musical, méthode américaine". Regard en Coulisse (in French). December 24, 2012.
- Michelle Gross (May 6, 2015). "John Florencio". Expatriate Magazine.
- Andrew Gans (June 7, 2013). "Jason Robert Brown's The Last Five Years and Benj Pasek and Justin Paul's Edges Will Make Paris Debuts for Limited Engagement". Playbill.
- Bryan Pirolli. "The Last 5 Years". TimeOut Paris.
- Dianne Stamm (May 2, 2016). "The Fringe Festival Comes to Paris". Bonjour Paris.
- "London Paris Roam". Edinburgh Festival Fringe. Archived from the original on 2016-08-20. Retrieved May 31, 2016.
- Marc Deren (May 25, 2016). ""London–Paris–Roam !" le one-woman show réussi de Sarah Tullamore à la franglais". Musicale Avenue (in French).[permanent dead link]