John Foy and Associates, PC
|No. of offices||1|
|No. of attorneys||30+|
|Major practice areas||Personal Injury Law|
|Date founded||1999 (Atlanta)|
|Founder||John M. Foy, Esq.|
|Company type||Professional Corporation|
|Slogan||Get the Strong Arm|
John Foy and Associates, PC is a personal injury law firm based in Atlanta, Georgia that represents clients throughout the state of Georgia. The firm is known for its work in the Atlanta community and the state of Georgia. Its slogan is "Get the Strong Arm."
John Foy and Associates was founded in 1999 by John Foy, a Milwaukee, Wisconsin native and graduate of the University of Dayton and Ohio Northern University Claude W. Pettit College of Law. He was admitted to the practice of law in 1993 for the state of Georgia. Foy is admitted to the U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, as well as the Supreme Court of Georgia, and is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the American Association of Justice, the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, The American Bar Association, the American Academy of Trail Lawyers  and the Atlanta Bar Association.
- LawGuru: John Foy
- John Foy & Associates: Our Attorneys Archived 2013-03-07 at the Wayback Machine.
- Georgia Supreme Court
- State Bar of Georgia: John Foy
- American Association of Justice: John Foy Archived 2013-03-16 at the Wayback Machine.
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association: John Foy
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association: John Foy Archived 2013-12-17 at the Wayback Machine.