From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gillingham is renowned as an expert on the Angevin empire.
Books by Gillingham:
- Richard the Lionheart (Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1978)
- The Wars of the Roses: peace and conflict in fifteenth-century England (Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1981)
- The Angevin Empire (E. Arnold, 1984)
- Richard Coeur de Lion: kingship, chivalry and war in the twelfth century (Hambledon Press, 1994)
- Richard I (Yale University Press, 1999) Part of the Yale English Monarchs Series
- The English in the Twelfth Century: imperialism, national identity, and political values (Boydell and Brewer, 2000)
- "News - News - News and media - Home". .lse.ac.uk. Retrieved 2015-11-28.
- "British Academy | News - British Academy announces new elections to Fellowship". Britac.ac.uk. Retrieved 2015-11-28.
- "John Gillingham: Books". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2015-11-28.
|This article about a historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|