Jump to navigation Jump to search
John Goldsmith may refer to:
- John Goldsmith (cricketer) (1766–1845), English first-class cricketer
- John Goldsmith (footballer) (born 1931), Australian rules footballer
- John Goldsmith (linguist), American linguist
- John G. Goldsmith (1909-1972), British agent for the Special Operations Executive during World War II
- Jonathan Goldsmith (musician), Canadian musician, arranger, producer and composer.
- Jack Goldsmith (born 1962), American attorney and Harvard Law School professor
- Goldsmith Book Prize, literary award for books published in the United States.
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|