John Greig (mathematician)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He taught mathematics and wrote:
- The Young Lady's Guide to Arithmetic, London, 1798; many editions, the last in 1864.
- Introduction to the Use of the Globes, 1805 ; three editions.
- A New Introduction to Arithmetic, London, 1805.
- A System of Astronomy on the simple plan of Geography, London, 1810.
- Astrography, or the Heavens displayed, London, 1810.
- The World displayed, or the Characteristic Features of Nature and Art, London, 1810.
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|