John Heffernan (actor)
John Heffernan is a British theatre and screen actor. He has worked with the English Touring Theatre, the Royal Shakespeare Company, and the National Theatre, taking the lead roles in Edward II at the National Theatre, and Oppenheimer with the RSC. He has appeared on screen in a number of roles, including Henry Lascelles in the BBC adaptation of Susanna Clarke's novel, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, Jaggers in Dickensian and Steven Rose in the fourth series of Luther. In 2017, he played John Grigg, 2nd Baron Altrincham in an episode of the Netflix series The Crown. He also played the Nine for Big Finish, in their Doctor Who box sets Doom Coalition and Ravenous.
|2015||Eye in the Sky||Major Howard Webb|
|2017||Crooked House||Laurence Brown|
|2019||Official Secrets||James Welch|
|2008||King Lear||Oswald||Television film|
|2013||Murder on the Home Front||Wilfred Zeigler||Episode: "Part 1"|
|2014||Ripper Street||Ronald Capshaw||2 episodes|
|2015||Jonathan Strange & Mr. Lorrell||Henry Lascelles||7 episodes|
|2015||Foyle's War||James Griffin||Episode: "Trespass"|
|2017||The Crown||John Grigg, 2nd Baron Altrincham||Episode: "Marionettes"|
|2017||The Loch||Dr. Simon Marr||6 episodes|
|2018||Collateral||Sam Spence||4 episodes|
|2019||Brexit: The Uncivil War||Matthew Elliott||Television film|
|2007||Manhunt 2||The Watchdogs gang member|
|2015||Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward||Nero|
- "Introducing... John Heffernan". Officiallondontheatre.co.uk. 2013-05-15. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- Lawless, Jill (2015-01-28). "Art embraces science in new British play 'Oppenheimer'". Timesofisrael.com. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- Ben Arnold. "Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell recap: episode five – Arabella | Television & radio". Theguardian.com. Retrieved 2015-06-18.
- Power, Ed (9 December 2017). "The Crown, season 2, episode 5 review: the 'priggish' Queen comes under media attack". The Telegraph. Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- "3. Ravenous 3 - Doctor Who - Ravenous - Big Finish". www.bigfinish.com.
|This article about a British actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|