John Henderson (British Army officer)
|Chief Executive of Staffordshire County Council|
|Assumed office |
|Salary||£180,000 (plus performance related pay)|
|Years of service||1982-2014|
|Commands||British Forces Germany|
|Awards||Companion of the Order of the Bath|
Henderson was commissioned into the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers in 1982. He became Commanding Officer of 2 Battalion REME in June 2002 and Commander of the Provincial Reconstruction Team in Afghanistan in June 2004 before becoming Deputy Chief of Staff for 1st Armoured Division in January 2005 and then Commander of 102 Logistic Brigade in December 2006. He went on to be Director Logistics for the Army in December 2008 and General Officer Commanding British Forces Germany in August 2012.
- "Localism Act: Pay Policy Statement" (PDF). Staffordshire County Council. Retrieved 10 February 2017.
- "Staffordshire welcomes Major-General as new chief executive". Staffordshire Newsletter. 16 December 2014. Retrieved 16 April 2016.
- ‘HENDERSON, Maj. Gen. John McNiven Ross’, Who's Who 2017, A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc, 2017
- "No. 49156". The London Gazette (Supplement). 1 November 1982. p. 14269.
- Collaborative training with Ambulance Service NHS Trusts Archived 31 July 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- Military Logistics Archived 2 January 2014 at the Wayback Machine
- "No. 60249". The London Gazette (Supplement). 28 August 2012. p. 16471.
- "No. 60728". The London Gazette (Supplement). 31 December 2013. p. 2.
- New Year Honours 2014 Military Division
| GOC British Forces Germany
|This biographical article related to the military of the United Kingdom or its predecessor states is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|