From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Holt may refer to:
- John Holt (15th-century judge) (died 1418), judge of the common pleas, king's serjeant and knight banneret
- Sir John Holt (Lord Chief Justice) (1642–1710), Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales
- John Holt (publisher) (1721–1784), publisher and mayor of Williamsburg, Virginia
- John Holt (composer) (1726–1753), London bell ringer
- John Holt (author) (1743–1801), English author
- John Holt (businessman) (1841–1915), trader and businessman
- Johnny Holt (1865–?), English footballer for Everton
- John Langford-Holt (1916–1993), British Member of Parliament
- John Riley Holt (1918–2009), English experimental physicist
- John Holt (cricketer) (1923–1997), West Indian cricketer
- John Holt (educator) (1923–1985), American teacher and author
- John Holt (Australian politician) (1929–2012), New South Wales politician
- John Holt (singer) (1947-2014), reggae singer
- John Holt (footballer) (born 1956), Scottish footballer for Dundee United
- John Holt (American football) (born 1959), American football player
- John Holt (Australian footballer) (born 1964), Australian rules footballer for North Melbourne
- John Holt (sport shooter) (born 1931), Australian Olympic shooter
- John Holt, protagonist of the The Twilight Zone episode "The Trade-Ins"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Holt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.