John I of Brienne, Count of Eu
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- John II of Brienne, Count of Eu
- Isabelle (d. 1302/07), married John II of Dampierre, Viscount of Troyes (d. c.1307)
- Jeanne (d. aft. 12 March 1325), married first Raymond VI, Viscount of Turenne (d. 1304), married second before 4 August 1314 Renauld, Lord of Picquigny, vidame of Amiens (d. 1315)
- Marguerite (d. 1310), married Guy, Viscount of Thouars (d. 1308)
- Mahaut (d. aft. 1328), married Alfonso de la Cerda
John died at Clermont-en-Beauvaisis in 1294.
- Perry, Guy (2018). The Briennes: The Rise and Fall of a Champenois Dynasty in the Age of the Crusades, c. 950-1356. Cambridge University Press.
- Pollock, M.A. (2015). Scotland, England and France after the Loss of Normandy. The Boydell Press.
Alphonso of Brienne
| Count of Eu