John Jensen (costume designer)
John Jensen was an American costume designer who was nominated for 2 Academy Awards.
Both were for Best Costumes.
- 29th Academy Awards-(In the color costumes category)-Nominated for The Ten Commandments. Nomination shared with Arnold Friberg, Edith Head, Dorothy Jeakins and Ralph Jester. Lost to The King and I.
- 31st Academy Awards-Nominated for The Buccaneer. Nomination shared with Edith Head and Ralph Jester. Lost to Gigi.
- The Ten Commandments (1956)
- The Buccaneer (1958)
- The Bellboy (1960)
- Where It's At (1969)
- The Cowboys (1972)
- "The 29th Academy Awards (1957) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved March 21, 2014.
- "The 31st Academy Awards (1959) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved March 21, 2014.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|