John Lambert (naval historian)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
John Lambert (1937-January 11, 2016) was a naval illustrator and historian. He specialised in naval boats up to destroyer size. The information he presented and his detailed drawings of warships and their weapons systems are referenced from official naval and shipbuilder sources.
He has written over 350 magazine articles for Model Boats, Airfix Magazine, Scale Models, Model Shipwright, Interavia and Marine Modelling International.
Allied Coastal Forces of World War II - by John Lambert and Al Ross
- Volume I : Fairmile designs and US Submarine Chasers, 1990, ISBN 978-0-85177-519-7
- Volume II : Vosper designs and US Elcos, 1993, ISBN 0-85177-602-7
- Volume III : British Power Boat Company, Camper and Nicholson designs (yet to be completed).
Flower Class Corvettes in World War II (Warship Perspective series) by John Lambert and Alan Raven, 2000
- Library of Congress catalogue entry for Lambert
- Treadwell, Theodore R. (November 2000). Splinter fleet: the wooden subchasers of World War II. Naval Institute Press. p. xii. ISBN 978-1-55750-817-1. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
(topics John Lambert has written extensively on)
- US Submarine Chasers
- British Power Boat Company
- Fairmile D Motor Torpedo Boat
- Flower Class Corvettes
- British Coastal Forces of World War Two
|This article about a historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an illustrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|