John Lennon (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
John Lennon (1940–1980) was an English singer-songwriter and founding member of the Beatles.
John Lennon may also refer to:
- John Brown Lennon (1850–1923), American labor union leader
- SS John B. Lennon, a ship named after him
- John Lennon (Royal Navy officer) (1768–1846), British naval captain
- John Anthony Lennon (born 1950), American composer
- John Lennon (footballer) (born 1991), Brazilian footballer
- Greek fisherman's cap, sometimes called a "John Lennon hat"
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- "John Lennon", a song by Arkells from the album Jackson Square
- "John Lennon", a song by Hamell on Trial from the album The Chord is Mightier Than the Sword
- John Lennon Park in Havana, Cuba
- Lennon Wall, or "John Lennon Wall", a wall in Prague, Czech Republic, covered with John Lennon-inspired graffiti and pieces of lyrics from Beatles' songs
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Lennon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.