John Little State Natural Reserve
John Little State Natural Reserve is a state park unit of California, United States, protecting a section of steep, rugged cliffs on the Big Sur coast. The reserve flanks the mouth of Lime Creek and contains the 1917 cabin of Elizabeth K. Livermore, an early conservationist. It is located in Monterey County between California State Route 1 and the Pacific Ocean. The 21-acre (8.5 ha) park was established in 1953.
In the California State Legislature, John Little State Natural Reserve is in the 17th Senate District, represented by Democrat Bill Monning, and in the 30th Assembly District, represented by Democrat Luis Alejo.
- "John Little SNR". California State Parks. Retrieved 2012-07-04.
- "California State Park System Statistical Report: Fiscal Year 2009/10". California State Parks. p. 24. Retrieved 2012-07-03.
- "Monterey County Supervisorial District 5 Map (North District 5)". County of Monterey. Retrieved 21 September 2012.
- "Statewide Database". UC Regents. Retrieved February 2, 2015.
- "California's 20th Congressional District - Representatives & District Map". Civic Impulse, LLC.